New Nanotechnology is changing everything! Wax and sealants are being replaced by ceramic coatings. HydroSilex is the most affordable and easiest coating to install on the market. Here are the main characteristics:
- Super Gloss - Nano particles fill the pores in the paint creating a deep mirror finish.
- Super Slick and Hydrophobic surface - making cleaning extremely easy!
- UV Protection - The coating protects harmful UV rays from damaging the paint. Anti-corrosion & anti-oxidation.
- Protects the paint against the harsh elements you expose your vehicle to daily.
- One 32 OZ bottle is enough to do 7-8 applications which equals to be £7 per application.
HydroSilex is a multinational company with a passion for caring and protecting your vehicle’s paint. With over 25 years of experience in the chemical industry, we knew that we had a winner with HydroSilex Recharge. Today, our product portfolio encompasses the entire auto care spectrum from a degreaser and stripping product, Rewind, to our protective nano-ceramic coating, Recharge to out silica soap for an optimal car wash. Our products are made in the USA and HydroSilex is used in thousands of auto detail shops across the world. We are the only ceramic coating for the end consumer.
Our objective and vision are to create the best and most user-friendly products in the automotive market. Our team is growing rapidly and we welcome inquiries from anyone wanting to join our team. We are currently looking for distributors in the USA, Europe and Asia. firstname.lastname@example.orgEasy to Apply
HydroSilex Recharge Application
- Spray an even mist onto a clean, dry, cool surface. One small panel/section at a time.
- Immediately buff with a clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
- Follow up with a second light buff using another clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
- Apply to a clean, cool, dry surface, clear from any wax or sealant residue.
- Apply to one panel/section at a time. Always use a waving motion when buffing.
- Do not allow Recharge or Marine to self dry on the surface.
- You can apply Recharge to all surfaces on the vehicle; paint, windows, tires, headlights etc.
- You can apply Marine to all exterior surfaces of the vessel; paint, gel coat, windshield, vinyl, brightwork etc.
- Do not spray product excessively onto surface, e.g. 3-6oz Recharge per standard sized car. 32 oz Marine will do approx. 3 coats per 20-25’ vessel.
- Clean wipers from any overspray.
- Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
- Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
- Store product in a climate-controlled environment.
- Apply 2-3 layers of Recharge (waiting 5-7 days between each application) for maximum results.
You may feel like HydroSilex is a bit pricey, but you will find out that HydroSilex is less expensive than your traditional products (per application). On average a 32oz bottle of HydroSilex Recharge will give you 7-8 applications per bottle on a mid-size car; on average £7 an application.
HydroSilex Recharge can be used on virtually any surface. It can be applied to bare metal, stainless steel, aluminum, glass, chrome, plastic, wood, fiberglass, stone, marble, tiles, upholstery, leather, automotive paint, gel coats and more. You can use HydroSilex products on anything smooth; cars, boats, motorcycles, RV’s, planes, backsplashes, mirrors and throughout your home.
Yes, you can use HydroSilex Recharge or Marine on matte, denim or flat finishes. HydroSilex Recharge & Marine only enhances the material you apply it too, so flats stay flat as intended, gloss surfaces become shinier. It will bring back the original colors of material whether it is plastic, vinyl, leather, rubber and more. Shiny surfaces will pop especially on dark colors, metallic paints, higher luster surfaces like chrome and more. You can also use on powder-coated surfaces. Make sure you buff in immediately with a microfiber towel and follow through with a second buff with a dry, clean microfiber towel.
While HydroSilex Recharge is known for its ability to quickly and easily clean any vehicle, HydroSilex Recharge is safe to use on household surfaces as well. We have not been FDA tested to be used on food prepping surfaces. It looks amazing on stainless steel, cabinets, back splashes, glass, mirrors, etc. as grease will wipe off easily, finger prints won’t stick, it’s not flammable and it will bring out the natural look of the materials you coat. We do however recommend that you use Marine vs. Recharge in your home.
HydroSilex Recharge creates an extremely slick surface which serves as a repellent from environmental contaminants, while providing UV protection against fading. HydroSilex Recharge won’t fully repel dust, road grime, bug or bird residues, pollen, etc. but it makes cleaning them off easier afterwards.
HydroSilex is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. They contain no harsh acids or heavy solvents and are eco-friendly for rinsing in drains.
Yes, HydroSilex Recharge and Marine can be applied to a surface that is professionally ceramic coated and used as a maintenance product to help maintain the coating.
HydroSilex Recharge can last from 6-8 months but will last indefinitely longer if used routinely as it was designed. Apply 2-3 layers of Recharge (waiting 5-7 days between each application) for maximum results. The product is designed to be layered, so the more often it is used, the longer the durability and effect.
Yes, you can. We recommend that you use Marine on your carpets, carseats, leather, etc. Marine is a higher concentration and will give better results on these surfaces.
HydroSilex Recharge was designed to be continually used for maintenance and to have the ability to be layered. Which means that the product can be applied and will add an additional layer to the existing Recharge layer on the surface with each use. It is recommended to allow 5-7 days between applying each layer. You can reapply however often you feel the need making sure you wait the 5-7 days between each application.
By design, HydroSilex Recharge gives instant hydrophobic effect upon contact. Although it is engineered to be applied dry, the surface can be exposed to water immediately. Yes, HydroSilex Recharge creates a slick surface that is extremely hydrophobic and thus creating a self-cleaning surface that requires less maintenance than a normal surface.
Application / Use
Yes, HydroSilex is a multi-surface friendly product that can be used on almost any surface, including vinyl wraps and clear bras; giving you the benefits you have seen in our videos. HydroSilex Recharge is great for use on paint protection film as those products do not have built in protection against UV exposure. It will help keep those surfaces easy to clean by creating a slick barrier, without the common build up by the waxes and sealants on the edges of the film.
No, you do not want to apply Recharge over wax. Recharge is designed as a replacement for traditional waxes and sealants. Our recommendation is to apply Recharge as the sole product and not in conjunction with a wax or sealant. Those products will not add any additional benefits and can interfere with the features of Recharge. For automotive paints, if the vehicle requires claying or Rewind, removing the contaminants will help create an even slicker surface when using Recharge.
We recommend that you use HydroSilex Marine in your home for your cabinets, appliances, shower stalls, outdoor furniture, etc. as the product is more concentrated than Recharge and will give better and longer lasting results.